Sevan AB is the leading producer and distributor in Scandinavia for food from the Middle East.
You can find our products in Swedish, Finnish, and Norwegian retailers, as well as in foodservice chains.
Food brings people together and we believe that by presenting new and delicious flavour experiences, we build an open and curious society.
Sevan is expanding both through organic growth and through acquisitions and need to strengthen our purchasing department.
• Ensuring Service Level and Inventory Level in line with company and client targets.
• Keeping track of stock levels and sales.
• Responsible for placing relevant orders with suppliers and following the orders from placement to arrival in our warehouse.
• Communicating, meeting and negotiating with dedicated suppliers.
• Report KPI’s to purchasing manager.
• General purchasing administration
-Collecting and distributing product information internally and adding relevant info in ERP.
-Ensure updated supplier details and supplier evaluations in our ERP-system.
-Ensure purchase-related information regarding future product launches
• Ensure distribution and gathering of supplier evaluations, for those suppliers lacking enough documentation.
• Keeping the project plan for the CSR-work at Sevan up to date
-Communication with potential third-party auditor in relevant countries, with focus on Middle East, and being the link between suppliers and 3rd party auditors.
-Collect and structure information regarding current suppliers from internal and external sources. Ending with a creation of a bank with CSR-information, per supplier.
-Together with purchasing manager, create a valid action plan incl. timing for when and how different suppliers should be evaluated/audited.
• Relevant degree or experience in Supply & Purchasing.
• Very good communication skills in English, extra merit for Swedish, Arabic or any 3rd or 4th languages.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, as well as relevant work experience in ERP-systems covering areas such as master data management, product costing, material management and sourcing. Experience in Jeeves ERP is meritorious.
• Holistic thinking and cost consciousness as well as a strategic view on finding new, improved ways of working.
• Being able to work independently and taking informed fact-based initiatives.
Who you are
You will be part of a small team, working closely together with purchasing manager. Our ideal candidate is strongly committed, full of energy, used to working independently and has great attention to detail. You are thorough, with the ability to structure information, building processes and plans that can be implemented in the organization. Finally, you are an outgoing personality, comfortable in reaching out and making sure deliveries are completed on time.
We look forward to your application! Apply through the link below:
Michel Page – Purchasing assistant
For Sevan AB:
Head of Purchasing & Supply
195 72 Rosersberg